The All –Inclusive price of $6,999 per person includes:
- Roundtrip airfare to Florence from anywhere in the U.S.1
- Accommodations in a four-star hotel in central Florence.
- Evening cocktail reception
- Dinner with unlimited red and white wine, including Massimo Botura’s 1-Star Michelin Restaurant in the Gucci Museum
- Daily Breakfast
- Experienced, English-speaking licensed tour guides
- All tours and entrance fees
- Cooking school tuition
- Transportation in a luxury van
- Transfers between the hotel and the airport
- All tips and gratuities
- Fuel surcharges
- Optional travel insurance (Highly Recommended)
- 1If traveling from Alaska or Hawaii, add $400.
- If you prefer a single room, add $2,000.
- If you prefer to book land only and handle your own airfare, deduct $1000.